Welcome and thank you for visiting my charity page!
Did you know that nearly a billion people DO NOT have access to clean, safe drinking water?! In today's modern age of wealth and technological sophistication, I find this to be an absolute disgrace!
Below you will find all sorts of information about my upcoming charity efforts as well as ways to support CharityWater.org and me in my mission to raise as much money and awareness to their great cause of bringing clean, safe drinking water to those nearly billion people who do not currently have it.
If you would like to support me in my mission to help raise as much money and awareness for CharityWater.org as possible, please feel free to click on the donate button below.
Please, if you are going to donate, during checkout make sure to specify how much of your donation you would like to support CharityWater and how much you would like to support me. For example, if you are donating $10, specify that you would like "$7 to support CharityWater and $3 to support my efforts." If no specific amount is directed, I will donate 75% of donations received to CharityWater.org and use the other 25% to help fund my mission to help bring as much attention to this great cause as possible.
I truly thank you for your support and hope you will feel good about supporting me in my effort to raise as much money and awareness to this vital issue as humanly possible.